Structural Inspection For Real Estate Transactions
Whether you are a realtor representing your client through the buying or selling process, or a lending institution underwriting a loan; having Level Engineering & Inspection on your team will provide certainty – and the documentation – to proceed with confidence . We understand your structural inspection & engineering needs & provide fast, accurate & complete solutions.
Our structural engineers assist realtors and mortgage companies when:
- Home inspection services have identified potential issues
- Your buyer is concerned about cracks, water damage, settlement, remodeling options
- The property has finished spaces or decks not originally permitted
- The closing is being held up and you need a licensed engineer NOW
- New regulations require an Engineer’s Certification as part of the underwriting process
We specialize in structural inspection & engineering services for real estate transactions & underwriting in Greater Denver and the Front Range, including Fort Collins, Longmont, Boulder, Westminster, Thornton, Broomfield, Highlands Ranch, Cherry Creek, Castlerock, Colorado Springs and surrounding areas.